After a year of practical and theoretical training with Natagora, Alastair offers skills and know-how to help you take the necessary steps to attract and support a wider diversity of plant and animal species.
Consultant for the management of green spaces (Natagora label)
- Tailored advice for private gardens, public parks, commercial campuses, etc…
- Taking stock of what's already there, assessing conservation needs and potential improvements for a greater diversity of indigenous fauna and flora.
- Design of interventions and adaptations to the enhance the way spaces are managed.
- Written inventory and report, including recommended approaches and a plan for gradual improvements over the seasons and years to come
Workshops, nature walks and seminars
- Contributions to themed events
- Expertise and advice for local campaigns and private projects at landscape scale.
To start a project or to get more information, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org